The Land Park Community Association is a volunteer community group committed to preserving and enhancing the quality of life in the Land Park neighborhood by:
- Advocating to protect and preserve William Land Park
- Hosting events that bring neighbors and the community together
- Raising community awareness on issues affecting our neighborhood
- Supporting local entities, groups, and projects that enhance life in Land Park
- Working with elected officials and City staff to advocate on behalf of the Land Park community
The Land Park Community Association board is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This is a 20 hr./month position and the deadline to apply is
October 31, 2017. To view the job description and download the application, click on the application link below.